Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Retired Products Store

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

It was Meant to Be

I am so excited to be part of Kylie's Demonstrator Blog Hop this month.

Today I am featuring a new stamp set out of the new Occasions catalog called Meant to Be!

This is a gorgeous new set with a Valentine theme


Meant To Be bundle  includes Meant to Be stamp set and Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies.




 This stamp set is perfect for Valentine cards but it can also be used for birthday. For instance, this card says "You make me happy" on the front so it's what you put on the inside that would make it a Valentine  card or whatever purpose you need. 
I used the Happy Valentine's Day for the inside but for my class I am going to offer Happy Birthday or Happy Mother's Day. 

Cardstock colors used are Lovely Lipstick, Powder Pink and Whisper White. 
Ink colors are Balmy Blue and Lovely Lipstick

I cut a heart out of the All My Love Designer Series Paper with one of the heart framelits and layered it under the pretty outline heart. 



Did you notice the heart border? First I tried using just the outline shape but it was a bit boring so I started adding back some of the hearts randomly and I really love the look now. There are so many possibilities with these framelits.


Totally different look using the same bundle of products.



For the gold foil paper I used the new Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions embossing folder. Wow!! What detail and texture it adds. Then I cut it out with one of the heart framelits. You'll notice the white heart is stamped then cut out in two pieces. I popped the middle up with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

The piece of Designer Series Paper is from the All My Love DSP
Cardstock used Whisper White and Gold Foil Paper.
Ink Colors used were Balmy Blue and Lovely Lipstick

The Whisper White Flax Ribbon adds beautiful detail and is so easy to work with. It is 5/8" wide but for this card I pulled it apart for a lighter look. The 1/4" Flirty Flamingo ribbon is the from the All My Love Ribbon combo pack.




This bundle would qualify for a free product during Sale-A-Bration
For every $50 you spend, you get free product. 



Interested in learning more about getting a discount on your order? NOW is the time to join my team. You get $175 worth of Stampin' Up! products for only $99, that is $50 more free product that usual. 
You could purchase the products to make these projects for your starter kit, it's up to you. You are under NO obligation to sell, have workshops or do anything except enjoy your 20% discount. 
Need more info? Email me or check it out here: My Team


Thanks for stopping by. 
Until next time,
Mary Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment