Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Retired Products Store

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Let's Get Started

Hello! It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.


I am so excited you have joined me on this journey. Moving along in my business requires learning new things. A new blog is one of those things. So hang on, it's going to be fun!!


Today's featured product is the Winter Woods Bundle, along with Nature Sings Stamp Set. 




This stamp set was designed to coordinate with Lovely As A Tree which is an all-time favorite. Here are some samples made with Winter Woods:


These samples are pictured on page 27 of the Holiday catalog



I made this card for family who live in Alaska

Here is the list of supplies I used to make this card:
Stamps: Winter Woods, sheet Music background stamp, Nature Sings
Farmhouse Designer Series Paper
Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla and Old Olive Cardstock
Inks: Old Olive, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow
Red Rhinestones



Well, what do you think? I will be experimenting with layout and the look of my blog. Thank you so much for commenting so I'll know what you think.

 
I am adding new members to my team. This is the perfect time to join! Stampin' Up has released a new Craft & Carry Tote that can be added to your starter kit!
 
 
 

You get to pick what is in your starter kit!  $125 in products of your choosing and you can choose this tote. Let's talk. Here's more info: Join The Fun


Until next time!
Happy Stamping and Stay Bright,

Mary Lou




No comments:

Post a Comment