Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Retired Products Store

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Everyday Details with Poetic Expressions Designer Series Paper

Today's card can be used for any occasion because it doesn't have a sentiment on the outside. My card is a sympathy card. My inspiration for this card started with the pretty paper. Poetic Expressions DSP is retiring and I haven't used it yet. I only used one small piece on the front. The second thing I wanted to feature was that bird nest. We have blue birds in one our nesting boxes this year and that makes me so happy. We have a mockingbird nest in the arbor. I saw a hummingbird at the feeder. Spring is in full swing around here. Wait, back to the card. 


Don't you just love those little bird eggs? And the detail around that circle is perfect for this card. The ribbon has some gold in it but this picture doesn't do it justice. Trust me, it adds subtle sparkle. The birds definitely add gold sparkle. 


Here is the link to my video for this card: Everyday Details

Are you signed up for my email list? That's the best way to keep up with my classes, etc. All you have to do is Email me and I'll get you on my list. There is also a link on my blog to sign up. 

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mary Lou

Cutting Instructions:
Card Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Pool Party Layer: 3" x 4 1/4"
DSP Layer: 2 7/8" x 4 1/8"
Basic White: piece big enough to die cut largest circle

Supplies used to make this card:

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment