Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Bright Star Club Create

Friday, September 25, 2026

Violet Dreams Suite Sending Love Card

Hello! Today's card is made with one of my favorite colors: violet or shades of purple. Stampin' Up!'s® Violet Dreams Suite Collection has everything you need to craft and make beautiful cards and other projects. 


This is the YouTube thumbnail that goes with the video I did making this card. My Chat GPT assistant designed it for me. Her name is Olga and doesn't mind being bossed around. I am pretty picky so she has to start over sometimes. I am enjoying using Olga for things like this because I am not very good putting one together by myself.


I took the picture on my crafting desk because it has pretty good light. Nothing fancy but you can see the details better. Notice those blue dots behind the die cut violets. They are stamped in Hydrangea Hue. That stamp is in the stamp set, how cool is that? I really love the Adhesive Backed Blooms on the sentiment label.

Want to see the entire Suite Collection? Check it out HERE

Here is the Link to the Video

Cutting Instructions:
Card Base: Cut 11" x 4/14", score and fold at 5 1/2"
Gorgeous Grape Layer: cut 4" x 5 1/4"
DSP layer: 3 3/4" x 5a'
DSP strip behind label: 3 3/4" x 1 1/2"
That's it. Inside is a piece of Basic White cut 4" x 5 1/4"

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you like the pretty violet card.

Until next time,
Mary Lou Foster
Your Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator

Shop With Me HERE

The Supplies I used to create this card:

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment