Hello, my stampin' friends!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're here to see the beautiful card I made this week. I'm calling it my Valley in Bloom Sympathy Card because I used products from the Valley in Bloom Suite to create it.
I want to give credit to Ronda Wade for the design. This is one of her Creating for Christ cards, and I thought it was just perfect for a sympathy card.
Would You Like a FREE Card Kit?
Here's a little something special for you!
When you place a $50 order in my Online Store (before shipping and tax and after using any rewards you have), I'll send you a FREE card kit with enough supplies to make two of these beautiful cards!
Remember, I can't do the stamping for you, but I can provide the cardstock and die cuts. You'll need to supply your own ribbon and embellishments. But here's an idea—why not add those to your order to help reach the $50?
After placing your order, just email me and let me know you'd like the card kits. I'll take care of the rest!
Let's Talk About That Gorgeous Paper!
The Designer Series Paper I used is called Valley in Bloom, and I have to admit, when I first saw it, I thought, "That's a LOT of green!"
Now, don't get me wrong. I like green, but usually in little touches, not big splashes!
But here's something I've learned about our Designer Series Papers. Sometimes all you need to do is cut those busy patterns into smaller pieces, and suddenly they aren't so overwhelming. That's exactly what happened with this paper!
The card base is Soft Sea Foam, a beautiful pastel green that works perfectly with the pattern I chose. I also used a color-on-color layered panel on the front. It's a subtle detail that adds just the right amount of interest. You can see it better in the close-up photo. I attached the panel with Stampin' Dimensionals to give it a little lift.
And speaking of little details, don't you just love that birdhouse?
I collect birdhouses, and this particular one sits on the shelf above my crafting space. It has so many of my favorite things—flowers, birds, ladybugs, bees, and a touch of the outdoors.
Sorry, I digress! But you know how much I love those little things!
Coffee, Chat and Cards — Join Me on Wednesdays!
I made this card during my Facebook Live this week! My goal is to be live every Wednesday at 4:00 PM for a little Coffee, Chat and Cards.
It's a fun time to visit, share a few laughs, and, of course, make something pretty!
Be sure to join me next Wednesday because I have a special Flash Class planned! You won't want to miss it!
Watch the Card-Making Video
If you missed my Facebook Live, you can still watch the video and see how this card comes together.
Watch the Valley in Bloom Sympathy Card Video
And while you're there, have you subscribed to my YouTube channel yet? I'd love it if you would!
Be sure to click that little notification bell so you'll know when I post a new video. I'm also planning to start going live on YouTube, so stay tuned for that!
Thanks so much for spending a little time with me today. I hope this card inspires you to pull out some of your favorite Designer Series Paper and make something beautiful.



![Valley In Bloom Suite Collection (English) [ 167951 ] Valley In Bloom Suite Collection (English) [ 167951 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167951s.jpg)
![Lily Of The Valley Bundle (English) [ 167943 ] Lily Of The Valley Bundle (English) [ 167943 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167943s.jpg)
![Valley In Bloom 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167935 ] Valley In Bloom 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167935 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167935s.jpg)
![Prayers & Promises Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167014 ] Prayers & Promises Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167014 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167014s.jpg)
![Soft Sea Foam 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 146988 ] Soft Sea Foam 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 146988 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/146988s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147092 ] Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147092 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147092s.jpg)
![Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad [ 132708 ] Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad [ 132708 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/132708s.jpg)
![Shimmering Dots [ 167949 ] Shimmering Dots [ 167949 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167949s.jpg)
![Berry Burst 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Shiny Ribbon [ 167126 ] Berry Burst 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Shiny Ribbon [ 167126 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167126s.jpg)
![Water Painters [ 168253 ] Water Painters [ 168253 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168253s.jpg)
![Soft Sea Foam Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154902 ] Soft Sea Foam Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154902 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/154902s.jpg)
![Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine [ 149653 ] Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine [ 149653 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/149653s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment