Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Retired Products Store

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Butterfly Gala

I am so excited to be participating in Kylie's Demonstrator Training Blog Hop! 

I love butterflies!

So I was very happy when I saw the new Gingham Gala Suite in the Occasions Catalog because there are butterflies galore.

Here's a sneak peek of the prettiness that is coming your way. The first card I made with the Butterfly Gala stamp set:




The Designer Series Paper is called Botanical Butterfly DSP and you can get it free during Sale-a-bration.  If this is your first time to hear about Sale-a-bration let me explain why it's so exciting. Spend $50 (before tax and shipping), choose a FREE product from the Sale-a-bration brochure. There's no limit--for every $50 you spend, choose another FREE product. Earn even bigger rewards when you spend $100 (before tax and shipping). 





The Butterfly Gala stamp set has a coordinating punch, that's how I got those cute butterflies to flutter on the card. You are going to love this suite of products.



So what do you think? Don't you just love this suite? Wait until you see it in person! We'll be using these products at my Class in January so get ready to be amazed!



That's all for today!

Stay bright and happy stamping,
Mary Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment