Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Retired Products Store

Friday, December 28, 2018

More Sneak Peeks

New Occasions Catalog 

Did you get yours?

You should have gotten your copy of the new Occasions Catalog. If you did NOT get it yet, please let me know. The holidays seemed to have messed with the delivery of  these new catalogs. Maybe you got the Sale-A-Bration brochure? Both were mailed by Stampin' Up! 

Here's a sneak peek of a new stamp set called Amazing Life. Sometimes I use the samples provided by Stampin' Up! for my inspiration.That's what I did with this card. The Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper is so pretty and versatile. I used Grapefruit Grove and paired it with the Amazing Life stamp set. 



Did you notice those sequins? 


They are called Gingham Gala adhesive-backed sequins and are page 35 of the Occasions catalog. They are color coordinated to match this DSP! Plus they have their own adhesive. How easy is that? 



Another option using the same color combo but different layout and stamps. I love my Stampin' Blends, they color so smoothly and look professional. That's what I used to I color the letters, flowers and little banner. The bow is tied with two strands of Linen thread and adhered with a Stampin' Glue Dot.



Would you like to see the new catalog before everyone else? How about getting a 20% discount on your Stampin' Up! purchases? Those are just a couple of the benefits of joining my team.


It only costs $99 to join and shipping is FREE! You pick $175 worth of products during
Sale-A-Bration for $99! Questions? Just ask me. Here's where you can check out more details:
JOIN BRIGHT STAR STAMPERS


Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
Mary Lou



No comments:

Post a Comment