Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Retired Products Store

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Upcoming Event

Stamp-A-Stack

Tuesday, January 29, 2019



We'll be making this card in my next event.

Mark your calendar so you won't forget: January 29. It's a Tuesday! I will have two seatings: 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. It's at my house unless I need more room.  I'll keep you posted on that. 

Cost to make 6 cards: $18

Stamp-a-Stack means you will make 2 of each. I will have 3 cards so you will make 6 cards for your class fee. Extra cards will be available for $2 each. I will have a Valentine card that can be a birthday card with a change of sentiment and two any occasion, probably birthday, cards.  

Deadline is January 24. Email me.



The new Occasions catalog goes live to my customers on January 3!!! 



You should have received a new catalog, if you did not, please let me know. Aren't the new products just beautiful? We'll be using them over the next few months.




Sale-A-Bration will be in full force by the time of this class. That means for every $50 you spend, you get FREE products. That brochure should have arrived in your mail box, too. If not, I have extras, just ask.  
The card I featured uses new products!! The Gingham Gala suite of products is stunning. I used it to create this card that we will make. The Designer Series Paper is free with a $50 or more purchase. 



NOW is the time to join my team!!
During Sale-a-Bration you have two options for joining that you don't have ANY other time of the year. 



You choose your starter kit when you join my team. There are 2 options during Sale-a-Bration. 
You may pick $175 worth of Stampin' Up! products for $99!! That is $50 more than usual. 
The Second Option includes the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote. This Option includes $175 in products plus tote for $129! 
You are under NO obligation to sell anything or to even go any further than purchasing the starter kit. 
Contact me today and let's get this party started. 


Thanks for stopping by. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions. 

Until next time,
Mary Lou


No comments:

Post a Comment