Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Retired Products Store

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Humming Along with lovely Flowers, too

Hummingbirds and Flowers

A perfect match!!


The stamp set called Humming Along in the new Occasions catalog is just so pretty. It can be purchased individually or as a bundle with the Hummingbird Framelits Dies. When I got home from On Stage, I HAD to make the two sample cards featured on page 36. Mine aren't exact but they are still so pretty.



I used Brusho Crystals to make the hummingbird. There is a learning curve using them but for my first attempt, it looks pretty nice. 





Here's one I designed:


Are you wondering what is that Designer Series Paper? It is from the Needlepoint Nook DSP on page 39 of the Occasions catalog. The checked DSP is Gingham Gala. I know, you probably wouldn't have mixed these two but they were laying on my stamping table together like that. I walked away and the next day when I came back, it just looked right so I went with it. So, what do you think?

Would you like to have this bundle? How about getting it with a 20% discount? Join my team of Bright Star Stampers and you can add this to your Starter Kit. During Sale-A-Bration you can choose $175 in products for only $99! Plus you get free shipping. There is no obligation to sell anything. Need more details? Let's talk. 


That's all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Until next time,
Mary Lou

Here is the list of supplies I used for the card:

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment