Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Retired Products Store

Monday, July 10, 2023

Regal Reindeer and One Horse Open Sleigh DSP

Thanks for stopping by. I've been busy getting samples ready for the next couple of events. My next card class is next Thursday, July 20. Sign up today for 1:00 class or 6:30 class. We will make 5 cards including your first Christmas card of the season. 

Today's card uses the Regal Reindeer stamp set and Reindeer Dies. But no reindeer! Don't you think that little fox is the cutest? The large group of trees is stamped in Early Espresso and die cut with one of the dies out of the Reindeer Dies. The single trees are die cut in Crumb Cake and Pretty Peacock Shimmer Paper. It's hard to tell from the picture how pretty the shimmer is on that tree. I did a video showing how to make this card. You'll have to advance toward the end of the video to see this card.





This list of supplies is for all three cards in my Card Class To Go, you won't need everything to make this card but you can figure out what you need based on the pictures. If not, let me know and I am happy to help you.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment