Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Retired Products Store

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Bubble Bath Circle Sayings Birthday Card

 Today's card is so pretty. It might be a little feminine since I used Bubble Bath for the card base. The panel is Basic White. Bright & Beautiful designer series paper is so perfect for birthday cards. I layered the circle piece on a piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock. It just pops, doesn't it? 

To make the circle, stamp with the Celebrate circle sentiment in Pretty Peacock and punch it out with the 2 3/8" punch. I stamped the cupcake on a scrap and colored it with coordinating Stampin' Blends and cut it out with scissors (fussy cutting). You can't see if very well but I used Wink of Stella on the frosting! The striped banner is flagged by hand but you can use Banners Pick a Punch. The card is embellished with the Pastel Adhesive-backed Sequins. 



Here's a close up of the cupcake-can you see the Wink of Stella?


Here is the list of supplies I used Click for List

Let me know if you need any help with ordering or making this card. I am here for YOU!

Have you checked out the Online Exclusives yet?

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment and let me know if you like this card.




No comments:

Post a Comment