Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Retired Products Store

Friday, July 1, 2022

Blessings of Home and Symbols of Fortune DSP

 Hello, Friends!

The NEW July-December Mini Catalog opens today for you to shop!!


Need a catalog? Email me at maryloufoster74@yahoo.com and I will deliver or send you one.



Sale-a-bration begins today also. You get Free products for every $50 order. I love getting paid to shop, don't you?


My card class for June was this week. Have you ever attended a card class? I love holding them and would love for you to come. My next class is Tuesday, July 26. Have you signed up for my email list? That is the best way to stay in the know. Email me HERE to get signed up.

Here is the first card I want to share with you



I love the combination of products on this card. The Symbols of Fortune Specialty Designer Series Paper retires on June 30 but I wanted to feature it one more time. Blessings of Home bundle remains current. The Heart & Home doilies also retire. Notice the vellum overlay on the DSP? It gives the card such soft look.

Here are the cutting sizes:
Basic White Cardstock is cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4"
Symbols of Fortune DSP is cut 5 1/4" x 4"
Vellum is cut 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"



The great thing about this card: you could use any paper you have! I would love to see your adaptations. For your shopping convenience, the products I used are listed below.

I have a You Tube Channel and have done a video showing this card. I would love for you to subscribe to my channel!! Share and let your friends know. 




Thanks for stopping by!! I can't wait to share more stampin' inspiration with you.

My Online Store is open 24/7. 

Happy stampin',
Mary Lou 

Email: maryloufoster74@yahoo.com
Cell Phone: 903-348-7073

No comments:

Post a Comment