Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Retired Products Store

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

July's Stampin' Inspiration!

 



Your Stampin' Inspiration is Here!

My monthly card class was yesterday (Tuesday, July 26). It was a small group but if you missed it, you missed a really good time. Lots of stamping, talking, enjoying being creative together and going home with 5 pretty cards that were ready to send. My card classes are designed to be a variety of techniques, fun folds, and learning to use products so you can go home and make more cards or projects. I provide the card kits and you get to use my stamps and inks. You bring your own adhesives, scissors, and other favorite crafting tools. If you don't have any, I can help with that! I have adhesives on hand for purchase and we can work up an order for other tools. You really should come next month. It's scheduled already for Thursday, August 25. If you aren't on my email list, please sign up! That's the best way to stay in the know. Email me and I will sign you up.



Here is the first card that we made in July's Card Class. Isn't it pretty? I used the Happiness Abounds Suite of products on page 109 of the Annual catalog.

Now for some details: The card base is Fresh Freesia cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and scored at 4 /4". It is a horizontal card. I used a die from the Blossoming Happiness Dies. It has pieces that cut out completely and some that only partially cut out. You have to die cut it twice being careful to not cut off the edge. The piece of Pool Party cardstock is cut 5 1/8" x 3 7/8", just slightly smaller than the front. I applied the adhesive on the Fresh Freesia layer in the solid areas. 

The label is out of the Designer Tags Dies. The sentiment is from the Pansy Patch stamp sets. I fussy cut the flower from one of the sheets of Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper. To finish it off, I tied a bow with the Orchid Oasis Metallic Ribbon and embellished with Glossy Dots. 


This card is really pretty in person.


Here is my You Tube video that shows how I made this card.

Thanks for checking in!

Need to order? My Online Store is open 24/7!

I will post the second card tomorrow that I made in the video.

Happy Stampin'
Mary Lou

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment