Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Retired Products Store

Friday, July 15, 2022

Sweetest Cherries Bundle Card

 Hello!

I am back today with the fourth card we made in my Stamp Club/Stamp Class in June. It is super easy and uses the Sweetest Cherries bundle on page 19 of the Annual Catalog. To see the list of supplies I used to make this card, scroll to the bottom of this post.

I made my card a Thank You card but provided the option to make it a birthday card. The sentiments are in the Sweetest Cherries stamp set.


Here's how to make the card:

The card base is Crumb Cake cardstock cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4". This card is landscape orientation (horizontal). The Designer Series Paper is  HOST Reward called Design a Daydream. You can see it pictured on page 35 of the Annual Catalog. Forty-eight sheets of DSP! Isn't it pretty?  This piece is cut 4" x 5 1/4" and adhered to the front.

The circle is die cut with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies. 

The cherries are punched with the Cherry Builder Punch. I used Poppy Parade, the leaves are Parakeet Party and the stems are Early Espresso. That punch takes care of business. The edges of the cherries are distressed with Poppy Parade ink and a sponge dauber. It gives them some definition.

The sentiment is stamped on a small piece of Basic White cardstock with Poppy Parade ink. You can make that label any shape you would like.
You have to open the card to see the rest of the sentiment.



I used the 2022-24 In Color Matte Dots to embellish the front. The double bow is tied with 2022-24 In Color Baker's twine. You cut two pieces long enough to tie a bow and put them together so you'll have a double bow. You tie them at the same time.



Did you see the envelope? I stamped a cherry and stem in the corner.

Here's the video on my You Tube Channel:




Product List
My Online Store is HERE
Need to contact me? Email me at maryloufoster74@yahoo.com

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate it!
Happy Stampin'
Mary Lou



No comments:

Post a Comment